16th June 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?

Hi,
Me bhavana shah and I have two sons and its time to me to choose the board for them so which board is useful them in future state board(Gujarat board) or CBSE board for their study after 12 std. In which board they score more. Which board get more benefit for higher education?
Pls reply me. I need your guidance...
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  2. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  3. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  4. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  5. Which board should I choose presently studying in Gujarat state board?
  6. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  7. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  8. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  10. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  11. Which Board to choose for better percentile between MP board or CBSE board? -- [New]
  12. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  13. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  14. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  15. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  16. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  17. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  18. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
17th June 2015, 01:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?

I would refer you to go for CBSE board after the completion of your 10th boards as it would help your child to get much exposure in future because of it s education system and widely accepted pattern.

Moreover, maximum people tend to move towards CBSE board after 10tth because of he following two reasons;

> The syllabus of entrance exams are at par with the syllabus laid down by CBSE.

> English is easier and no compulsion of second language, hence more attention can be given to the core subjects.

Therefore as you want to study B.Tech in future, I would suggest you to opt for CBSE board after 10th.
17th June 2015, 09:13 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?

As you mention the word after 12th so, i got a point in my mind that is CBSE board is better than any other board if you are an Indian because after 12th class your son's need to appear in the so many entrance exams held after 12th class to get admitted in colleges and then in master degrees or at many places and all these national level entrance exams follow CBSE syllabus

CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education provides a better education than any other board and one of the most reputed board in India

It follow N.C.E.R.T Books and also an central Board means board exams its papers are same in each corner of India in Gujarat Board exam are same only in Gujarat state its an state Board
17th June 2015, 09:26 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?

You should choose CBSE Board. CBSE Board is far better than GSEB.
Syllabus of CBSE is very good in compare with GSEB. Candidates studying CBSE syllabus can easily crack entrance exams like JEE, BITS etc.
Most of the competitive exams has CBSE syllabus.
17th June 2015, 10:05 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

In order to go for higher study and for good future you should choose CBSE board as it is a Delhi based board and is more renowned board then GBSE board, as CBSE board is valid in all over India and GBSE board is only valid in Gujarat state as it is a state based board, so it's better that you should choose CBSE board for your child to secure their future.
17th June 2015, 11:14 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing which I would like to make you clear that the academic syllabus for senior secondary education for both the boards whether it is Gujarat board or CBSE board is same.

As far as the popularity, quality of education, way of teaching and recognization of a certain board is concerned then CBSE board obviously gets over any state board as it is governed by Central Government and has its school across the India as well as abroad too.

But one thing you must consider if your ward has completed their secondary education with a particular board then let them continue with the same board for their higher studies as the change of board means change in environment which can have negative impact on their academics and the senior secondary education is career deciding period so experiment at this stage is not good as it is bit risky.

Also the degree of any board of education are equivalent and no board offers marks freely. If you prepare and write your examination then you can score in any board.
17th June 2015, 03:28 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Performance in study is depends on student that how much time and hard work they devote in study. Now let us come to the point, according to my opinion Central Board of Secondary Education is more compatible than that of other boards in India.

It is a central board and it is much better than others in all aspects either we compare its reputation or we compare it's value. In fact it is one of the most reputed boards in India. Your child's will never face any problem by studying through this board. Among all other boards CBSE is more preferable in colleges at the time of admission.

So, i suggest you to choose CBSE board rather than other state/national board. It will be more beneficial for your children's in future.
17th June 2015, 03:53 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Boards does not matter in for the students in higher studies.
The thing that help the students in higher studies is the marks obtained in any board.
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Secondary Education.
CBSE is the best board available in India in comparision to ICSE, NIOS and all other state boards.
The facts that makes CBSE different and better from other boards are
-Study pattern
-Syllabus sequence
-Question Pattern in exmaination
-Marking scheme such as step-wise marking
-COscholastic activities between CBSE affiliated schools.

So, it will be better for your children to study in CBSE affiliated schools instead of state boards.
27th December 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Which board choose for my son addmission in nursery cbse or gbse?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?