27th July 2014, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Dates of filling up GUJCET forms? Can GUJCET be given online?

Hello,
dear sir,
I am poonam ,Studing in hsc from maharashtra board. I wanna give gujcet exam. Whats the examination date of gujcet form? nd can I give online exam of gujcet ?

18th August 2014, 11:05 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Dates of filling up GUJCET forms? Can GUJCET be given online?

The GujCet forms are usually available online from March 31 every year and final date is around April 15. There are 8,800 seats in the medical and paramedical courses in Gujarat.
The merit list is finalised on the basis of students' marks in the board examination as well as their score in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GujCET).The seat allocation is done according to the ratio between students of other boards and those of Gujarat board. For Central board students, the marks obtained in the HSC examination will be considered out of a total score of 210. The same board has also decided to prepare a common merit list for admission to seats in the NRI quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?