12th September 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Companies in Delhi and NCT for Summer Internship in Electrical and Electronics field?

Good evening,

I want to know the companies in Delhi and NCR from where i can do my summer internship. I am a student of second year branch electrical and electronics in amity university noida.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  2. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) student in NCR and Delhi?
  3. Which companies are available for 3rd year students of electrical and electronics for doing summer internship in India? How to apply for such internship programme?
  4. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  5. Which are the core companies in the field of Electrical and Electronics? How to apply for them?
  6. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  8. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  9. How to do summer internship of 45-50 days in DNA Technology field
  10. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  11. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  12. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. Companies offering summer internship for electrical and electronics engineering with or without stipend? How can I apply in the companies for internship?
  14. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  16. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  17. List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  18. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
12th September 2015, 08:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in Delhi and NCT for Summer Internship in Electrical and Electronics field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good evening,

I want to know the companies in Delhi and NCR from where i can do my summer internship. I am a student of second year branch electrical and electronics in amity university noida.
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in EEE student in Delhi:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?