9th September 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in 2nd year of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering department. I want to do Internship in BHEL. Can you please tell me that I am eligible or not for Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Can I apply for Internship in BHEL of Bhopal being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year Electrical Engineering? How to apply for this?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Percentage criteria to apply for Internship in BHEL/NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  16. Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 4th year student?
  17. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  18. Information about approaching for internship in BHEL Hyderabad?
11th September 2015, 06:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

No, you are not eligible to apply for internship in BHEL being a B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student.

Eligibility to apply for BHEL Internship:

Candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognised university.
Candidate must have secured atleast 65% marks.
Age of candidate must be above 27 years.
12th September 2015, 08:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying in 2nd year of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering department. I want to do Internship in BHEL. Can you please tell me that I am eligible or not for Internship?
Yes, you are eligible to apply an internship with BHEL. The students from 4th and 6th semester of engineering can apply in BHEL through their college’s Training and Placement Cell. The students apply through their college to the GM Human Resource Development Centre at the BHEL office. There may a telephonic interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?