17th September 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Practicing in Government hospital is better than in a Private hospital for MBBS 2nd semester student?

Sir,
I am pursuing MBBS in 2nd semester now. I will practice my MBBS after its completing. I want to know that practicing in Government hospital is better than in Private hospital? Please suggest me.

30th September 2016, 05:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Practicing in Government hospital is better than in a Private hospital for MBBS 2nd semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing MBBS in 2nd semester now. I will practice my MBBS after its completing. I want to know that practicing in Government hospital is better than in Private hospital? Please suggest me.
After completion of MBBS and internship, it is better for the candidates to practice in Government Hospitals than in private hospitals. But it is not easy to get a job in Government Hospitals. The competition for the post will be very high. After some years of experience one can move to private hospitals. The salary in the private hospitals for the MBBS holders will be very less compared to the government hospitals. The exposure one gets in government hospital is very high and there are more senior doctors also available in various specializations. So it is better to practice in Government Hospitals after MBBS completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?