5th February 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Internship with stipend in any Medical Hospital of Delhi for MBBS student?

Hello
I am doing my MBBS in lucknow UP
can I join my internship from any Medical Hospital in Delhi?
how much stipened will be given to me??????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  3. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  4. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  5. Possibility to pursue Internship in AIIIMS, Delhi for MBBS 3rd year student?
  6. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  7. Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?
  8. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  9. How can I join Indian Army? I am doing internship from Hindi Rao Hospital in Delhi
  10. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  11. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  12. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  13. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid?
  14. How to apply for Medical internship at AIIMS/MAM/LHM/UCMS/VMMC?
  15. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  16. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  17. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?