15th July 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can in do voluntary Internship at any District Hospital?

Sir,

I am a medical student doing my MBBS at a private institution under KUHS university. I wish to do a voluntary internship at the district hospital.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  3. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  4. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  5. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  6. Physiotherapy internship in which Hospital would be beneficial?
  7. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  8. Procedure of payment during internship in Government Hospital Trivendrum?
  9. Hospitals offering internship for dental students and application procedure for the same?
  10. Am I eligible to do internship in any hospital while pursing M.Sc Pyschology?
  11. How to do internship in Hospital and Diagnostic Centre? I have completed BPT
  12. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get MBBS internship in Ernakulam or Kottayam District?
  14. How to get internship in Hindu Rao Hospital?
  15. Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?
  16. Eligibility to do internship from any Army hospital after BDS?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi for a BDS Intern?
  18. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration? -- [Most Discussed]
17th July 2015, 11:24 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Can in do voluntary Internship at any District Hospital?

Yes you can apply for the voluntary internship at district hospital on the bases of the following qualification-

1-One who has finished medical or nursing course.
2-One who need to accomplished community service as a part of school/college requirement.
3-one who want to learn more about tropical and coastal disease.
4-One willing to learn about other medical procedures and challenges.

You can apply to the various hospital where you want to become a volunteer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?