19th September 2015, 12:43 AM
Mcanas

Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students

Hello
Please I want to study MBBS in All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) but I don't know the tuition fees for international students.

Is there entrance exam for international students?

How many seats are there for international students?

How will I get a schorlaship if the fees is too much for me? If you know.

Please help me by answering these questions. I am a Nigerian

20th September 2015, 10:57 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students

# AIIMS is the abbreviation of All India Institute of Medical Science.

# Few useful things regarding admission of foreign students:

* Nominated candidates by the Government of India are eligible for admission in AIIMS.

* Such foreign students are not required to appear for AIIMS Medical Entrance Examination.

* Such foreign students get admission for medical courses in AIIMS directly without undergoing through any medical entrance test or screening test.

* Such foreign students are required to have obtained at least 50% marks in 10+2 level or any equivalent examination.

#AIIMS Medical Entrance Examination is primarily conducted for AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS located in different cities which are:

* AIIMS, New Delhi
* AIIMS, Jodhpur
* AIIMS, Patna
* AIIMS, Bhopal
* AIIMS, Raipur
* AIIMS, Rishikesh
* AIIMS, Bhubneshwar

* Point to be noted that foreign students are eligible to take admission only at AIIMS, New Delhi. Such foreign students are not eligible for taking admission in AIIMS located other different cities.

# Information regarding AIIMS Medical Entrance Examination 2015:

* Number of total vacant seats: 672
* Date of notification for AIIMS Entrance Test: 17.03.2015
* Last date to apply for AIIMS Entrance Test: 10.04.2015
* Date for AIIMS Medical Entrance Test: 01.06.2015
* Date on which result was declared: 18.06.2015

# The fees and other expenses borne by the candidate are as follow:

* Tuition Fee: Rs. 1350/-
* Hostel Rent: Rs. 990/-
* Caution Money: Rs. 100/-
* Registration Fee: Rs. 25/-
* Laboratory Fee: Rs. 90/-
* Refundable Mess Security: Rs. 500/-
* Refundable Hostel Security: Rs. 1000/-
* Electricity Charges: Rs. 198/-
* Pot Fund: Rs. 1320/-
12th September 2016, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students

Does the Cambridge 'A' Levels accepted for admission to MBBS at AIIMS (Delhi) for international students? If yes, what are the minimum grades and relevant subjects.
5th July 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

If my child is accepted to do medicine at the University of the West Indies in Trinidad and I got appointed as a diplomat to new delhi,will she be able to get a letter from the ministry of foreign affairs in India to attend AIIMS to do medicine?
21st July 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Is the tuition above the same for foreign student
20th April 2020, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm a Nigerian and I love to study medicine at AIIMS how can I get admission. Help please.
22nd May 2020, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I am from Nepal and i want to study MBBS at AIIMS. I would like to know the admission process and fee structure for nepali students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?