9th April 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

AIIMS sponsor scholarships for MBBS students?

Sir,
I would like to know that AIIMS is providing
scholarship for their students of MBBS?
Kindly tell me about this immediately.
Thank you in advance.

10th April 2015, 09:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AIIMS sponsor scholarships for MBBS students?

All India institute of medical sciences (AIIMS) provide scholarships for MBBS/ nursing students.

* Scholarship awarded will be based on merit.

* This scholarship is offered by "The Smt maya devi and shri kirpa ram kohli" to provide financial assistance to the students.

* The eligible candidates are selected by the sub committee of the executive committee Alumni association of AIIMS.

* The annual rate of the scholarship is Rs.10,000/-.

* To apply this schaorlship the candidate should fill the attached applications form and send it to the AIIMS office.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf APPLICATION FORM.pdf(164.7 KB, 185 views)
11th April 2015, 03:15 PM
SmilyRishu

AIIMS provide so many helpful schemes to their students but for that you have to get good marks in your exam and enroll yourself in the merit list. All the merit listed students are eligible for getting the scholarship. So my suggestion to you is that you must have to work hard with full of your dedication and score good marks and stand yourself in the merit list.
The scholarship amount offered by the AIIMS is ten thousand rupees annually. For applying the scholarship you have to fill up a form and submit it to the specified destination with in the expiry date.
18th September 2015, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship for obc student and how many marks are required in class 12th to get scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?