27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

In which government sector we will get job after completion of Hotel Management and BHMCT course?

In which sector we can get government job after hotel management course or BHMCT course? Can you tell me where and how to apply for those jobs? Please help me with the information as I am not sure about what to do next. Thank you!

Related Questions:
25th May 2017, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which government sector we will get job after completion of Hotel Management and BHMCT course?

Most of the hotel management graduates usually get government job in IRCTC which is the part of Indian Railways. Other than this, there are various 5 star hotels which recruit them.

Jobs in this field are mainly available in private sector and most the professionals usually go abroad to make a good career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?