19th August 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i give interview of RRB banks in Odisha after clearing written test in Andhra Pradesh?

I have qualified in IBPS RRB BANKS and I have appeared for the written test in Andhra Pradesh. Can I apply in Odisha for RRB BANKS interview?

20th August 2015, 01:25 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give interview of RRB banks in Odisha after clearing written test in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes you can apply for RRB Interview in Odisha. But one thing you need to remember is " You should have studied Oriya in your 10th at least as One subject. If you don't the Knowledge of Oriya then also you are also not eligible to apply for " RRB " in Odisha.

You have given exam for Andhra Pradesh so as I know you have well knowledge in Telugu. So you can apply for RRB located in Both Telegana and Andhra Pradesh.

This is the actual method to proceed for IBPS RRB Exam and you need to speak in your local language at the time of Interview.
20th August 2015, 10:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give interview of RRB banks in Odisha after clearing written test in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have qualified in IBPS RRB BANKS and I have appeared for the written test in Andhra Pradesh. Can I apply in Odisha for RRB BANKS interview?
You have qualify in IBPS RRB exam in Andhra Pradesh region so you can not apply for Odisha banks.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS RRB exam.

Age criteria:-

For Officer Scale III: Between 21 years to 40 years

For Officer Scale II: Between 21 years to 32 years

For Officer Scale I: Between 18 years to 28 years

For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Between 18 years to 28 years
20th August 2015, 02:34 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for interview of RRB banks in Odisha after clearing written test in Andhra Pradesh. Interview centre will be allotted by IBPS itself, you can only select the centre for written exams, but for interview your centre will be decided by IBPS according to your written exam centre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?