13th October 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do the research in biotechnology in abroad?

Sir/Mam,

I'am a class 12 science pass out student.I would like to enter into a research institutes with stipend and to do research in biotechnology in abroad. Would you please help me to get such an institution in abroad? Just let me know the complete answer on this soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  2. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  3. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  4. Procedure to do PhD in Biotechnology at Abroad with scholarship? Best country and university?
  5. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  7. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  8. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  9. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  10. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  11. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  13. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  14. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  15. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  16. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities which offer M.Tech in Biotechnology in Abroad? Can I study MS in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech?
  18. Do I need to complete B.Sc in India to study Biotechnology Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?