15th October 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required to study B.A.(Political Science) in Presidency college, Lady Brabourne college, St. Xavier's College, Maulana Azad College, Loreto College and Bethune College?

Hello Sir,
What is the cutoff percentage necessary to study B.A.(Political Science) in below listed colleges?
1. Presidency college,Calcutta
2. Lady Brabourne college,Calcutta
3. St. Xavier's College,Calcutta
4. Maulana Azad College,Calcutta
5. Loreto college,Calcutta
6. Bethune College,Calcutta

Related Questions:
  1. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  2. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  3. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  4. List of colleges or institutes in Kolkata affiliated to West Bengal University or Calcutta University?
  5. Can I get a chance to do B.Ed from same university after scoring 48% from B.A?
  6. Is BCS a good option for me after scoring 61% in HSC and 83 marks in Maths?
  7. Names of the colleges in Kolkata offering M.A History?
  8. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  9. Number of Government colleges and Private colleges in Arunachal?
  10. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Ed in Chemistry?
  11. List of Government affiliated colleges offering B.Ed course in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Names of the top 10 universities in India for Economics MA(PG)
  13. Names of the different colleges in medical line? How many seats are allotted in each? I am a 12th class biology student
  14. Which are the colleges offering Psychology in West Bengal around 50 Km radius around Kolkata?
  15. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  16. Which are the good government colleges in Kolkata?
  17. What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?
  18. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?