10th June 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Names of the different colleges in medical line? How many seats are allotted in each? I am a 12th class biology student

I am a 12th class biology student and I want to know what are the names of different colleges in medical line and how many seats are alloted in each of them..
Plz send me reply soon!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Any chance to get admission in government medical college after scoring 197 cutoff in medical? How many seats are allotted in government medical colleges?
  3. Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  4. Names of the medical colleges in which seats have been increase for this years session?
  5. What are the great jobs in Biology line?
  6. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
  7. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  8. Should I reappear for 11th and 12th class with biology subjects in order to do appear for Medical Entrance exams? -- [New]
  9. What are the steps after 10th to become a BAMS Doctor?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  11. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  12. What is the last rank who got MBBS seat in government college through OBC in UPCPMT counseling? Can I get MBBS after getting 1300 overall rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for medical line in NDA?
  14. How to reappear for 12th Biology paper?
  15. How to join medical after passing 12th Biology?
  16. Cutoff marks and number of seats allotted for SC student in BITSAT for B.Tech programme?
  17. Is a non-resident candidate of MP, eligible for MP PMT? What about central government employees having all India transfer liability for every 3 years?
  18. Number of seats alloted to Kerala from All India Medical List
15th April 2015, 10:14 PM
anju777

Default Re: Names of the different colleges in medical line? How many seats are allotted in each? I am a 12th class biology student

List of Top Medical colleges:

1.All India Institute of Medical Sciences
2.Maulana Azad Medical college
3.University college of Medical sciences
4.Lady Hardinge Medical college
5.Christian Medical College
6.Rajendra Institute of Medical Science
7.Government Medical College
8.Christian Medical College
9.Banaras Hindu University
10.Bangalore Medical college
11.Kasturba Medical College
12.Sradar Patel Medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?