29th May 2011, 03:45 PM
harishrwt4

Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?

hi i am persuing mechanical engg from ip university. i want to do m.tech from correspondence. so can u send me list of colleges which provide m.tech in correspondence... and also the last dates of registration plzzz

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  3. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  4. Colleges providing M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence course?
  5. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  6. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  7. Colleges for PG courses in refregeration and air conditioning in Mechanical through correspondence?
  8. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  11. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  12. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  13. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission? -- [New]
  14. Which are the colleges providing M.E or M.Tech in mechanical engineering
  15. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  16. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  17. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  18. Colleges offering correspondence course in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?
5th September 2011, 11:18 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?

M.Tech in correspondence is not possible from anywhere in India.But you can do this through part-time basis.IITs are provide this type of course,it takes 3 years to complete.Valid GATE score is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?