30th October 2010, 01:06 PM
ANISH1502

Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?

Dear sir/madam,

I had completed B.E. Electrical. I am working in power Sector Company since 1.3 years. I want to do M.E. or M.Tech Correspondence for the following year. Please suggest me college or university name with admission procedure.

With Regards,
Anish Trivedi.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  2. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  3. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  4. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  5. List of universities offering M.Sc Biotechnology in correspondence mode -- [New]
  6. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  8. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  9. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  10. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
  11. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  12. Colleges and Universities offering correspondence M.Sc and MBA in Hospital Management after BDS?
  13. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  14. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  15. When does graduation courses forms are general out?
  16. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  17. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  18. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
19th August 2011, 05:46 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?

hii,

For M.E or M.Tech correspondence(electrical) you can visit the following link :

(http://www.infinitecourses.com/distance-learning-b.tech-m.tech.aspx)

Hope this will help you a lot

Best of luck
19th August 2011, 06:10 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?

COLLEGES OFFERING M.Tech corresspondence

IIT Delhi -Indian Institute of technology Delhi/NCR

IIT mumbai

Indian Institute of science ,Banglore
19th August 2011, 08:02 PM
sarang27

for doing M.E or M.TECH u have to first clear gate exam and if ur score is good u should try for doing M.TECH from IIT and if score is average then u must try for many NIT colleges in india they are running M.E or M.TECH master graduation courses and if u want to go to the abroad u have to give GIR exam and IELTS exam which is language exam for london enterance and TOEFL can also be given and make the admission in top 60 universities of america or any other country because if u pass from other unknown universities its vlue matters but not much so try to do it so.
15th January 2012, 09:07 PM
abhisek.sonu

hii,

For M.E or M.Tech correspondence(electrical) you can visit the following link :

(http://www.infinitecourses.com/distance-learning-b.tech-m.tech.aspx)

Hope this will help you a lot

Best of luck
29th March 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Kindly help me out with colleges providing mtech through correspondance under vtu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?