27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am currently studying in 5th semester BE Aeronautical Engineering. I am interested to do masters I have a confusion regarding ME and MTECH.And how to get admissions in reputed colleges for masters means which exams to write and which is the best college prefferd to do.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  4. List of Top 10 Aeronautical engineering colleges in Chennai? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  6. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  7. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  8. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering in Karnataka?
  9. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  11. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  12. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  13. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through E-CET to Diploma Engineer?
  14. List of top colleges providing masters in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  16. Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  18. Procedure to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech? Which university and colleges are providing embedded course for M.Tech?
27th February 2016, 02:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?

Here are some top Aeronutical Engineering colleges:-

Hindustan University

Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

Indian Institute of Science

For admission you must score in the JAM entrance test and a valid GATE score
other Institutes conduct their own entrance test for admission to the M.Tech course
27th February 2016, 08:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,
I am currently studying in 5th semester BE Aeronautical Engineering. I am interested to do masters I have a confusion regarding ME and MTECH.And how to get admissions in reputed colleges for masters means which exams to write and which is the best college prefferd to do.
The list of colleges which offer M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering is given below;

IIT, Guwahati - http://www.iitg.ac.in/
IIT, Delhi - http://www.iitd.ac.in/
IIT, Bombay - http://www.iitb.ac.in/
Anna University - https://www.annauniv.edu/cia/Eligibility.pdf
Madras Institute of Technology, Radha Nagar, Chrompet, Chennai. Ph# 044 2251 6002

You have to clear the GATE with good score. The marks scored in the graduation and GATE will be considered for admission to the course. You have to apply to the course through online or offline with required documents. After short listing the candidates will be called for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?