23rd October 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Top 10 institutes offering MBA(Healthcare Management) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Hi,
I am a student of BBA and I want to do MBA in Healthcare Management. I would like to know the top 10 institutes in India which are providing this course? And what is the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  2. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  4. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  5. Names of the B.School/Institutes offering branch management full time course in India?
  6. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  7. Institutes in India offering B.Arch courses? Admission procedure to these institutes?
  8. List of top Institutes offering MBA course in Aviation in Distance Learning in India?
  9. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Which college is best suitable for Higher education after GATE score?
  11. Best institutes offering MBA in material management?
  12. Fee structure of ECE M.Tech colleges in Pune?
  13. Is it possible to apply for MBA after scoring 48% in graduation and 75% in PG?
  14. Top 10 Research institutes which offer M.Sc(Physics) course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. What could be the basic difference between CAT and MAT?
  16. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What other entrance exams can I give for M.Tech in good institutes? List of top 30 institutes in India offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
26th October 2015, 08:35 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top 10 institutes offering MBA(Healthcare Management) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Top Institutes offers MBA in Health Care Management in India :

<> Apar Institute of Health Care and Management , New Delhi

<> Institute of Clinical Research India, Andhra Pradesh

<> Asian Business School

<> Symbiosis Center for Business Administration

<> Amity Business School

<> IGNOU

<> MIOT Academy of Health Sciences ,Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?