11th December 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?

Hello
I want to study MBBS in abroad
But I don't know anything....
which entrance exams is there?
which country in good for mbbs in abroad?
please reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  2. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  4. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  5. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  7. How to study MBBS in government? Which entrance exam should I answer? I have completed BSc Nursing
  8. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  9. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  10. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  11. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  12. Which is the cheapest MBBS course without entrance exam in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?
  14. How to study MBBS in India? What is the time of admission?
  15. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  16. Which is the cheapest country among Ukraine, Russia, China and Phillipines for MBBS?
  17. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
  18. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
14th December 2014, 01:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?

You have options of doing MBBS in various countries. There are various institutes spread across the globe from which you can choose one institute for doing MBBS. However, UK and USA ranks at the top when it comes t medical field and its studies. Hence it will better if you aim at institutes in those countries. However, most of the top institutes do not allow admission of overseas students for MBBS course. Instead they take admission for the MD course. However, there is again nothing to worry since there are other institutes as well where you can apply. You have to appear for MCAT and one English Proficiency test among IELTS and TOEFL. Apart from these, many institutes have agents and representative bodies as consultants in India and take admission through them. SO you can contact such consultancies and get admission in foreign institutes as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?