24th October 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?

I want to know how can we get a government job at high scale,what qualification is required.is css necessary for this.is Mphill and Phd helpful. Can you please guide me with the information on the same soon? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

25th October 2015, 09:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know how can we get a government job at high scale,what qualification is required.is css necessary for this.is Mphill and Phd helpful. Can you please guide me with the information on the same soon? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!
If you have M.Phil or Ph.D degree, then you are eligible for jobs in Assistant professor in government college.

Eligibility criteria fro Assistant professor post in Government college:-

1) If you have completed Ph.D from a recognized university then you are eligible for this post.

Or

2)If you have valid UGC NET/ SET/ SLET score then you are eligible for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?