24th October 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Is there any coaching centres available in Hyderabad to prepare for government exams?

Hi,

I want to prepare for government exams as i was belong to civil engineering stream plz give me info that made easy in Hyderabad giving coaching to civil engineering branch or not. Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

25th October 2015, 09:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any coaching centres available in Hyderabad to prepare for government exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I want to prepare for government exams as i was belong to civil engineering stream plz give me info that made easy in Hyderabad giving coaching to civil engineering branch or not. Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?
List of the coaching center for government exam in Hyderabad:-

ACE ENGINEERING ACADEMY
Home : www.gateguru.org
Near Methodist Jr college,
Abids, Hyderabad.
City Hydrabad
Phone 040-55101765
ace{at}gateguru.org

VANI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (VIET)
VANI INSTITUTE OF ENGG. & TECH.
ADJ. GANDHI GYAN MANDIR,
HYDERABAD
Home : http://www.vaniinstitute.com/index.html
Contact details : http://www.vaniinstitute.com/contactus.htm

T.I.M.E.(Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd)
2nd Floor, Above Kalamandir, Beside Foot Overbridge,
Dilsukhnagar,
Hyderabad

CAREER PUNDITS
206 & 202
KVR ENCLAVE
Above ICICI Bank / Bata Show Room
BESIDE SATYAM THEATRE
MAITRIVANAM ROAD
AMEERPET, HYDERABAD
PHONE : 040 66443737 / 3734
MOBILE : 95050 25050
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?