19th July 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get the job in government department officer grade job in social work?

Sir/Mam,
How I can get the job in government department officer grade job in social work? Can someone please let me know the answer for the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the steps which I need to follow up to avoid lots of confusion.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get a Government job in Tourism department?
  2. How to join RAW after completion of 12th?
  3. How to get a job in Government Transport department in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Suggestions to do government jobs in other sectors related to social work?
  5. How can I get the central job or state job in India for the post of clerk grade/officer's grade? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE
  6. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  8. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  9. Can I get Job in Government Electrical Department being a candidate of pursuing ECE?
  10. What type of jobs are available for me after doing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any scope in M.Pharm? What is the procedure to apply for job in forensic department job or CBI job? I have completed B.Pharm with 70% aggregate in M.Pharma
  12. After passing 12th with grade of 3rd division how to get a private/government job?
  13. When can I get the government after finishing D.T.Ed in social welfare department in Chennai?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  16. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  17. How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?
  18. Vacancies in Government Tourism department?
28th September 2017, 01:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the job in government department officer grade job in social work?

Procedure to apply for job opportunities in Government sector for Social Work background candidates:

There are several organizations that recruit candidates from Social Work background. You may find job opportunities in government organizations in the below departments.

>> Women and Tribal Welfare

>> Rural Development organizations

>> Health Organizations

>> Government Educational Departments

>> Child Welfare departments

Concerned state recruits Social Work candidates through Public Service Commission. Hence you may apply from the official website of the concerned departments and above said organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?