25th August 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?

How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical S cience) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?" I heard that companies provide sponsorship and recruitment on completion of course.

30th June 2016, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?

Dear all , I myself Surajkumar Oinam of Manipur. I still confused that studying of BSC Nautical science of 3 years is surer to get job on ship or not which when I has been passed out from BP Marine Navi Mumbai. Can anybody help me please ? I am so hurry.
29th June 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?

Dear all,
I have given exam of DNS 2 sem and waiting for my result . But I am non sponsored so plz guide me what to do .. or to apply in which companies so that I get sponsored by company without wasting much time.
Plz do reply
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?