2nd November 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in DMRC for Electrical Engineer?

Hi,
I have completed my B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. Now I want to make my career in DMRC. Kindly tell me what are the ways to get job in DMRC? Waiting for your reply.

28th November 2015, 11:46 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job opportunities in DMRC for Electrical Engineer?

First of all I appreciate your willingness for getting job in Delhi Metro. You have completed your B.Tech in Electrical Engineering branch.

Following are the posts in Delhi Metro in which you can apply:
--Junior Engineer (Electrical)
--Station Controller
--Customer Relation Assistant

**From the above mentioned post, the Junior Engineer post is good one as it is the technical one.

Age Limit: 18 to 28 years. Relaxation will be given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam, Medical test followed by interview.

I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online form for this year has been lasted. But you can prepare for the next. I am providing you the notification for this year so that you have an overall idea regarding the eligibility criteria and selection procedure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-DMRC-Maintainer-Operator-Other-Posts.pdf(539.6 KB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?