28th November 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Bank PO or Railways government jobs, currently working in BPO?

I am currently working in a bpo and my dream is to have a govt. job in next 3 years because I am yet to be graduated from ignou. How should I prepare for a govt. job like Bank PO, Railways? Given the condition that I have no time for coaching classes?

29th November 2015, 12:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Bank PO or Railways government jobs, currently working in BPO?

Yes definitely we will give you the useful information about the government exams for graduates. Bank and Railway exams are completely different sector. So you have to select any one of sector and more concentrate on that only.

Then accordingly you can take care of that specific field. Coming for preparation You can see it from the previous year question papers. Now the Selection process is completely changed so you need to have a look on the new pattern.

To get success in bank first and important thing you will just have daily look on Two News papers. It will cover both English and General Knowledge sections.

Other Two sections are Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. So for these two sections you just put continuous effort. Then only you will crack these two sections especially/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?