5th February 2011, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?

sir
i m a Electrical &Electronics engineer fresher give me some detail about job opportunity for my branch in Germeny.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  2. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  3. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of good universities for diong electrical engineering in Germany -- [New]
  5. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  6. What should I do to get job having completed BE in Electrical & Electronics Branch?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  8. What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?
  9. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  11. Can I get admission in Germany in MS after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering from NIIT Hamirpur(HP)
  12. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  13. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  14. Job opportunities in India for a candidate after completion of MS from Germany?
  15. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  16. List of top universities for M.S(automotive) in Germany? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  17. Which is the best engineering course after completing 2nd PU?
  18. Can I get good college in engineering after getting 91000 in EAMCET?
25th May 2011, 09:32 AM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?

Hi,

There have many opportunities for your branch in Germany.Some job titles are given below:

Superintendent, Electrical, Field Service
Supervisor Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineer
Electrical Dive Technician
Senior Superintendent, ME
Product Design Engineer - Electrical
Graduate Engineer - Wireline Junior Field Engineer
Inspection Engineer
Chief Electrician/SETO/ETO - New Build Pipe lay vessel
Chief Electrician
Project Lead Engineer - Germany
Reliability Engineer

For more details you can search websites:

http://www.aviationjobsearch.com/jobs/electrician_jobs/germany/
http://www.oilcareers.com/content/jobsearch/job_advert.asp?jobadid=476786
http://www.learn4good.com/jobs/language/english/list/engineering/germany/
25th May 2011, 02:30 PM
coolnabeel

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?

hii, friend if you have good marks,knowledge+ good english, i think you can work in bosch and good electrical companies, there.
10th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the job oppurtunities in u.s.a for EEE?
19th July 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in foreign countries in case of EEE field?
7th August 2011, 03:32 PM
fahran

There have many opportunities for your branch in Germany.Some job titles are given below:

Superintendent, Electrical, Field Service
Supervisor Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineer
Electrical Dive Technician
Senior Superintendent, ME
Product Design Engineer - Electrical
Graduate Engineer - Wireline Junior Field Engineer
Inspection Engineer
Chief Electrician/SETO/ETO - New Build Pipe lay vessel
Chief Electrician
Project Lead Engineer - Germany
Reliability Engineer
25th February 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I am from ECE background with 73% agg. My academic will complete in 2012. please suggest me in job opportunities.
27th February 2012, 07:28 PM
michael_scofield

Choices After Computer Science Engineering

In order to join any of the Public Sector Units like ISRO,DRDO,BSNL and many more, the recruitment is now being done on the basis of the GATE score

GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is conducted for admissions to various top level colleges for M.Tech and for recruitment to PSUs

The last date to submit the forms is already over which was 21st November,2011

The GATE exam is going to be conducted on 29th January,2012 in the online mode and on 12th February,2012 in the offline mode

Candidates can appear any number of times and at any age for the GATE as there is no age limit or any restriction to the number of attempts for appearing in GATE

For more information on GATE Click Here
4th February 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

how much minimum aggregatte is required in electrical to get job?
4th December 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

which exam should i need to face to do m.s. or master degree from canada and california university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?