11th February 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job as a electrical engineer?

please tell me which exams are taken out for job of electrical engineer?during time of studing or after of completation of engineering.so i want to know about every of exam details and when its held?

16th September 2013, 08:41 PM
Md Imtiyaz Alam

Default Re: How to get a job as a electrical engineer?

hello dear,

you have many options like if you are qualifing the exam like gate,ies and ssc. then you get many job in the biggest company like ntpc, jail, bhel,bel, etc

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering? 16 27th July 2020 04:19 PM
Details of the exams in Karnataka after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? List of related courses for the course in karnataka? 1 5th January 2018 10:39 PM
Details of all competitive exams conducted for B.Tech Electrical Engineering stream? 10 28th December 2014 02:07 PM
List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same? 3 8th June 2013 06:32 PM
Institutes which give diploma certificate in electrical engineering from distance? I am working in electrical related field 1 4th March 2013 04:26 PM