20th February 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO after 12th standard?

Sir,I am currently studying in 11th std I wish to pursue my career after 12th in ISRO.
What should I do?

21st February 2011, 08:49 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join ISRO after 12th standard?

hey its really great to see a person like you having such a great goal during your 11th grade.. keep it up....... as a student joining ISRO takes 3 important steps...

1)Finish your school with good marks...

2)Finish your coll. with B.E/B.Tech degree in Electronics, Mechanical or Computer Science.

3)Finish the degree with 65% tats all it takes.......

After this 3 steps which will happen after 5 yrs... you hav to apply online(need info abt applyin online reply to this post) in ISRO website for degree entry where in you have interview to shorlist to get inside ISRO...and ther you are as a ISRO scientist......

One important point to note if you have the goal to reach as ISRO scientist i will suggest you start doing some innovative projects where in you can showcase it in some science fair or some school programs which helps you to show you out of the box while applyin to ISRO its for the same while you are in college....ALL THE BEST.... any queries kindly reply....
26th February 2011, 03:58 PM
goldin

Default Re: How to join ISRO after 12th standard?

hi friend you are not eligible to go to job to isro.
you have to finish your degree with good marks.
concentrate on your studies now

all the best
13th March 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to join ISRO after 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melwynjensen View Post
hey its really great to see a person like you having such a great goal during your 11th grade.. keep it up....... as a student joining ISRO takes 3 important steps...

1)Finish your school with good marks...

2)Finish your coll. with B.E/B.Tech degree in Electronics, Mechanical or Computer Science.

3)Finish the degree with 65% tats all it takes.......

After this 3 steps which will happen after 5 yrs... you hav to apply online(need info abt applyin online reply to this post) in ISRO website for degree entry where in you have interview to shorlist to get inside ISRO...and ther you are as a ISRO scientist......

One important point to note if you have the goal to reach as ISRO scientist i will suggest you start doing some innovative projects where in you can showcase it in some science fair or some school programs which helps you to show you out of the box while applyin to ISRO its for the same while you are in college....ALL THE BEST.... any queries kindly reply....
Sir,i am currently a 10th grade student,after doing BE/BTECH,wht i shud do for entering into isro??izz dere any entrance exm fr dat???
14th March 2011, 03:25 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join ISRO after 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i am currently a 10th grade student,after doing BE/BTECH,wht i shud do for entering into isro??izz dere any entrance exm fr dat???
hello friend...

Yes, you have to write a entrance exam for ISRO... Now as you are in 10th grade just concentrate well on your studies as of now... Take maths, physics, chemistry in 11th and 12th which is preferable for ISRO and in B.E/B.Tech you can opt for computer science, mechanical or electronics which will be highly helpful for joining ISRO.. after completing B.E/B.Tech you have a separate entrance exam for ISRO which you can concentrate when you reach college...

I appreciate your interest in gathering information for ISRO am sure you are going to be a future scientist for our country in ISRO.... work hard...

All the Best...
16th March 2011, 12:47 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can't join ISRO after 12th standard.
you can apply in ISRO exam after doing engineering courses.

minimum 65% marks in btech is require to join in ISRO.

age limit 21-29.

for more information check-www.isro.gov.in.

all the best...........
27th May 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i am now in plus one. i wish to became a scientist in isro. is there any entrance exam for th plus two students??
31st May 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE JUST GIVEN SSC EXAM.WHAT TYPE OF PREPARATION SHOULD I DO FOR ISRO ENTERANCE?
29th June 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN ISRO after graduation
20th July 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i had given 12 science exam this year my subject was physics chemistry and biology. how can i become isro scienctist. which entrance exam we have to give to become isro scincetist . pls reply me
1st August 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I join ISRO after B.Sc?
1st August 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I join ISRO after completing B.Sc?
9th October 2011, 08:35 AM
ritesh ranjan sah

Red face Re: How to join ISRO after 12th standard?

Sir,I am currently studying in 12th std I wish to pursue my career after 12th in ISRO.
What should I do?[/QUOTE]
sir +918409944300 this is my number
please help me.
7th December 2011, 12:12 PM
tuntunia

hello friend...

Yes, you have to write a entrance exam for ISRO... Now as you are in 10th grade just concentrate well on your studies as of now... Take maths, physics, chemistry in 11th and 12th which is preferable for ISRO and in B.E/B.Tech you can opt for computer science, mechanical or electronics which will be highly helpful for joining ISRO.. after completing B.E/B.Tech you have a separate entrance exam for ISRO which you can concentrate when you reach college...

I appreciate your interest in gathering information for ISRO am sure you are going to be a future scientist for our country in ISRO.... work hard...
7th March 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am in std 11 currently but i am having no ideas about isro how to get in there and all same sorts i on my own need to prepare for this exams as there is no morale support from my house so just can you giide me by tekking me the layout for appearing the usro exams after my 12 std?
30th April 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

now i just completed 2 how can i join isro after 2?
7th June 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me anything about the entrance exam after b-tech to join isro
4th August 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A STUDENT OF 12TH STANDARD BUT FROM BIOLOGY STREAM CAN I ISRO AFTER 12TH OR AFTER MEDICAL STUDY OR CAN I ELIGBILE WITH MEDICAL STUDY OR WANT TO DO SUCH BSC. LIKE COURSES....... URS.... TAPODHAN TRIPATHI.. JAI HIND..
22nd August 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studing in 12th standerd with pcm sir how to join in ISRO with howmany % in 12th & i am studing rajasthan state my course NCERT
31st August 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir I am Debasmita Datta(female / 16 yrs ). I passed madhyamik ( 10th) in 2012 with 91%. Now I am a student of class 11th . I want to built my career with " ISRO " after 12th . Pl. help me about it.
9th September 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

how to contact ISERO. i have a project and want to join isero after b.tech..............?
2nd November 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

the date of the isro entrance exam for 2013?
3rd November 2012, 01:32 PM
sbhndsen
Member+

Sorry, after completing 12th standard you are not eligible to join ISRO, while the eligibility criteria to get admission in ISRO is given as below:
1. You must have done graduation B.E /B.Tech with specified subject with minimum 65% marks. Final year students of graduation are also eligible . GATE qualified students are directly called for interview.

2. Age criteria: For General candidates - 35 years, For OBC candidates - 38 years and For SC/ST candidates 40 years.
13th December 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

sir iam plustwo pass 80%mark any kobar for ISRO
23rd December 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing 12th standard. sir, is it possible to join ISRO on completion of 12th standars, otherwise what is basic qualification to join ISRO
21st August 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying 12th standard .She is willing to study ISRO. Procedure to join in ISRO or any entrance exam .If so ,details of entrance exam scheduled needed
20th December 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, im a plus 2 student....i am wiiling to join isro...is it possible 2 join isro after completing Bsc in physics??? is Btech is the only way 2 enter isro???
1st November 2015, 09:25 PM
SINOJ k.R

I have completed my intermediate since 2009.and I have an iti certificate (marine engineer)
I donate my life for ISRO .and its my ambition for work there .
How can I join there
11th June 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 th class what subject should I take in eleventh as a subject
25th June 2019, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Can a student who has taken medical in plus one become ISRO scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?