17th November 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA after English Honours without studying mathematics in 12th?

Hey expert..!! I am a commerce student and i don't have mathematics. After my class 12th, i want to opt for english honours and then mba for my post graduation. Can i do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Com(Accountancy) Honours being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
  2. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  3. Economic Honors eligibility if I had Mathematics in 11th but not in 12th
  4. How can i become a English Lecturer after studying English Honours?
  5. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  6. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  7. Is it beneficial to study MBA after completing B.A.(English)? What should I do after completing MBA?
  8. Can a B.E computer engineer do BSc maths honors? How much time will it take?
  9. Scope of Mathematics Honours in B.Sc?
  10. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  11. Can i do B.Com Accountancy Honours in ST. Xaviers College, Ranchi without studying Maths in 12th?
  12. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  13. List of top Maths Hons colleges in West bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility for English honours from reputed institutes of Kolkata?
  15. Can I get English Honours in St. Xavier's College if scored 82 marks in English and 63% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kozhikode to a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th and scored 73 marks in Mathematics?
  18. Can I continue studying English honours at Tripura University in 2016?
17th November 2015, 07:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MBA after English Honours without studying mathematics in 12th?

Yes, you can do MBA after English Honours without studying Mathematics in 12th.

Eligibility for MBA :
  • Candidate must have completed graduation from any recognised university.
  • There is no age limit.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation.
  • Course duration is 2 years.

List of MBA Entrance Exams :
  • MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
  • CAT (Common Admission Test)
  • GMAT (Graduation Management Aptitude Test)
  • CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
  • MHA-MBA CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test)
  • TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Admission Test)
17th November 2015, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MBA after English Honours without studying mathematics in 12th?

Yes, definitely you can do MBA course after completion of your Under graduation in English Honours course even if you have not studied Mathematics in your 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. To get admission in MBA course, you must have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in MBA course.
17th November 2015, 09:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MBA without studying mathematics in class 12.

To pursue MBA, one must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

As you are wishing to opt for BA English honours course, after completion of the graduation in BA, you can opt for MBA or MA English.
17th November 2015, 10:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey expert..!! I am a commerce student and i don't have mathematics. After my class 12th, i want to opt for english honours and then mba for my post graduation. Can i do so?
After completion of English honours, you can apply for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

MBA entrance exam doesn't require mathematics subject in 12th standard.
18th November 2015, 12:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for MBA after completing Graduation without Mathematics subject.

MBA Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants who wish to take admission in MBA courses, must complete Graduation from a recognized university which is approved by UGC.
- Aspirants must have an aggregate percentage of 55% at graduate level from a recognized university.
- Aspirants with valid CAT/ MAT will eligible to take admission.
18th November 2015, 09:57 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello guest ,

It is good to know that you have opted for Commerce for your High School. But it is disappointing to know that you are doing commerce without mathematics. It would have an upper hand in your carrier if you had mathematics too in your high school.
But never mind there might have been some problems, that is why you wouldn't have opted for mathematics in your high school.

And yes coming back to your question -

Yeah, you can definitely opt for English Honors and then for the post graduation you can for the MBA degree in any discipline.

The eligibility criteria for the MBA degree are as below :-
1) Candidate should have completed their graduation from any discipline.
2)Candidate should have scored above 50% of the marks in their graduation ( in this point many colleges eligibility doesn't contain minimum percentage criteria but some do)

The various MBA entrance exams are as follows :-

1)MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
2)CAT (Common Admission Test)
3)GMAT (Graduation Management Aptitude Test)
4)CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
5)MHA CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test)
6)TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Admission Test)
7)SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)
8)JMET (Joint Management Entrance Test)
9)KIITEE Exam (Kalinga KIITEE Management Entrance Exam, Orissa)
10)IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Exam)

Once you clear the entrance exams you will be further called for the GD and PI and depending upon the performance in the GD and PI you can get the license to do the MBA degree.

Hope I have been able to satisfy you with respect to your asked question.

~Regards~
kumarpravir007
19th November 2015, 08:31 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do MBA after completing English Honours without studying Mathematics in class 12th.

Eligibility required to do MBA:-

Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in their Graduation.
There is no age limit.
The duration of the course is 2 years.
14th September 2017, 08:20 PM
kunalroy89

MBA doesn't checks for subject combination.The criteria states that graduation has to be done from any stream to be eligible for MBA. There is no relation to subject combination in Graduation.
But,you cannot avoid mathematics as the entrance exams will have maths or numerical interpretation.
26th February 2020, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear, viewers

I am a student of higher secondary, board of "Wbchse"

I don't know the question about history subject that,
how many words should i write for an 8 mark question in the history subject ??

I hope, you will reply me as soon as possible.
26th February 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear, viewers

I am a student of higher secondary, board of "Wbchse"

I don't know the question about history subject that,
how many words should i write for an 8 mark question in the history subject ??

I hope, you will reply me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?