23rd October 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?

Hello
I've scored 64 marks in 12th English and want to pursue English as a career. Can you please tell me what should i do next? Should i do English Honours or some other course? Also, can you tell me what to do next if i do BBA instead of English Honours? Can you please tell me of some other good courses which are in demand and good colleges which offer admission easily with 54% percentage in 12th pcm? Please HELP!!

25th October 2014, 09:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I've scored 64 marks in 12th English and want to pursue English as a career. Can you please tell me what should i do next? Should i do English Honours or some other course? Also, can you tell me what to do next if i do BBA instead of English Honours? Can you please tell me of some other good courses which are in demand and good colleges which offer admission easily with 54% percentage in 12th pcm? Please HELP!!
Since, you are interested in English language. So, you can apply for B. A English course after 12th standard. After completing BA English course you can apply for B. Ed or MA English course. You can make your career as a Teacher or Lecturer in a reputed college

For Teacher Job
Qualification - B.Ed course along with TET entrance exam with good marks.

For Lecturer Job
Qualification - Master degree along with UGC NET entrance exam.

Eligibility Criteria for BA English Course:-
  • Eligibility: Applicant must have passed Intermediate course in any faculty with 50% from a recognized university (45% for SC/BC category).
  • Admission Procedure: Admission shall be made as per the merit of marks scored in 10+2 examination.

28th May 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?

How much percentage is required yo get admission in st Xavier's college Kolkata

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?