28th November 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship from Vijayalakshmi Trust to join Veterinary college?

I want to join in veterinary college can I get scholarship from Vijayalakshmi trust? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

30th June 2017, 05:01 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship from Vijayalakshmi Trust to join Veterinary college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join in veterinary college can I get scholarship from Vijayalakshmi trust? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

The Shree Vijayalakshmi Charitable Trust offers educational scholarships to meritorious students who are studying under graduation in arts, medicine, engineering and science. The Shree Vijayalakshmi Charitable Trust does not mention about the Veterinary course (but mentioned medical courses) in their website. It is better to contact the trust or can apply for a scholarship. They are also offering various other schemes for school students. Shree Vijayalakshmi Charitable Trust phone numbers and email id are available on their website. Shree Vijayalakshmi Charitable Trust website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?