26th June 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available after completion of SSLC with 88.5 percentage marks?

My son having 88.5% marks in SSLC exam 2017. He is an SC student. Are there any scholarship for him? What should be the steps followed to apply for the scholarship and get it? Can someone please give us the full details on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the study scholarship after completion of SSLC?
  2. Scholarship after securing 97.4 percentage from government through SSLC board in Karnataka?
  3. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
  4. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  5. What are the scholarships available for me after completion of commerce with 84 percentage marks being a girl? -- [New]
  6. Scholarship after scoring 95.5% in SSLC exam?
  7. What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for scholarship if I got 85% marks in SSLC and 90% in B.Sc?
  8. Scholarship details for BC students after completion of intermediate with 95 percentage marks in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of madhyamik hindi exam with 88 percentage marks?
  11. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?
  12. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  13. What course should I do after completion of SSLC from Kerala?
  14. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  15. Can I get scholarship for SSLC exam of Karnataka? I have scored 91% in SSLC -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get scholarship if secured 95.4% in SSLC?
  17. Scholarship for higher studies at SSLC?
  18. Which entrance exam to write after SSLC to get scholarship? Procedure to appear in such entrance exam?
30th June 2017, 04:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available after completion of SSLC with 88.5 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son having 88.5% marks in SSLC exam 2017. He is an SC student. Are there any scholarship for him? What should be the steps followed to apply for the scholarship and get it? Can someone please give us the full details on the same? Thanks!

Yes, there are many scholarships available for the students those who have completed SSLC with 88.5% marks. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in 10th and total family income. You can contact your school for getting a scholarship or can apply directly. Scholarships available for the 10th students are given below;

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

IIFCT Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarship - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

JM Sethia Merit Scholarship Scheme - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?