9th November 2011, 01:26 PM
padu01

Institutes which are offering scholarships for poor and middle class students?

dear sir,
am xii std student from Mumbai... i want to know that is there any institutes who offers scholarships for poor and middle class student......am very very much interested in medical science ....pl guide me sir ......don't let my life to become a mess....pl sir i want to study......there should be such institutes pl reply soon....!

19th June 2012, 05:20 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Institutes which are offering scholarships for poor and middle class students?

Yes,definitely you can avail scholarship from many institution for your higher studies and make your dreams come true.Institutes that give scholarship are-
Ministry of minority affairs
FAEA
BHEH
TATA
CII
NTSE
Sahu Jain Trust.Apart from these you can also avail scholarship from your State government and the college in which you get admission.
6th June 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes which are offering scholarships for poor and middle class students?

sir am shishir, is there any institute offering scholarship for mbbs for unreserved(OC) students? plz reply
18th August 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Ramana Iam a o.c Brahmin . i got 97% in i.p.e can i get any scholarship. My father is a private employee with 84000 per annum i would like to study B.Tech plz tell me what are the scholarships i will get plz inform me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?