26th August 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any BMLT scholarship for students?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Blood Test the only work of BMLT studies Lab Technician? Can we earn good after this course?
  2. Eligibility to appear in IP University B.Ed entrance exam for BMLT graduate?
  3. How can I apply to study BMLT course? Procedure of admission?
  4. Am I eligible to do BMLT after completing DMLT from CMAI?
  5. Application process for BMLT scholarship in PGIMER?
  6. Can I do my BMLT through distance learning? I have qualified my D.Pharmacy
  7. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  8. What is the exam schedule of B.A Part II in Magadh University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure in BMLT in Singhania University for 10+2 students? -- [New]
  10. BMLT course is available at AIIMS? How to get admission? Details of requirements and minimum marks to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  12. Is there any reservation for study scholarship? Doe all caste students get the scholarship?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  14. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students? Details of such scholarship?
  15. What is the difference between BSc MLT and BMLT? What is the duration of the course?
  16. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  17. Benefit of BMLT courses after Diploma with 10 years of experience?
  18. How to get scholarship for 9th and 10th class students?
27th August 2015, 01:27 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any BMLT scholarship for students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are some private scholarship programs are available for all the students. The aspirant can try it in the following;

-HDFC Bank Scholarships,
-G.P. Birla Educational Foundation Scholarships,
-Sahu Jain Trust Educational Scholarships,
-Chinmaya Mission Educational & Cultural Trust Scholarships,
-NTPC Scholarship Scheme,
-Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme,
-Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships,
-National Scholarships Examination.

The aspirant can try these organizations through their website for the scholarship details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?