4th December 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff for History honors for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata? What are the related subjects?

What is the cut off for HISTORY honours for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata and what are the releted subject s.??????

Related Questions:
  1. How to download admission in English honors/political science honors in Presidency College Kolkata
  2. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)?
  3. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  4. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  6. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  7. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  8. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  9. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  10. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  11. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  12. When to apply for application form of Physics honors in Presidency college Kolkata?
  13. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  14. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  15. How to be a honors in chemistry? How can I get admission in Presidency college or chemistry honors?
  16. Procedure to do accounting honors in Kolkata University after scoring 63% in 12th? In which college of Kolkata can I get admission?
  17. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?