24th July 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Is there any ST quota available for the MCA admission? What's the cut-off marks required for taking admission in the same course? I'm in BCA 3rd sem

sir/madam rite now im doing bca3rd semistr from sikkim manipal universty after completing my bca i thought of pursuing your colleg for mca. What i wanna no is that is ther any quota for the s.t student n the minimum mark required for admission. If ther is a cut off mark from other board or university what is the cut off mark

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  2. How can I get admission for PG course after completing B.E? I am a 5th semester student
  3. What is the eligibility to get admission in MCA? I am a student of BCA
  4. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  5. Am I eligible for MCA from Pune University or IP University after taking admission in direct 3rd semester lateral entry?
  6. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Government College for BAMS?
  7. Can I get selected in Accenture through on-campus if secured 76% in 10th, 52%in 12th and 78% in both BCA & MCA 3rd semester?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
  9. How can I apply for BSc in DU?
  10. Can I apply for admission into MCA course in Banasthali Vidhyapith after 59% marks in 1st and 2nd year of BCA?
  11. After BCA should I do MCA or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?
  14. Can I get admission in MCA if secured 87.5% in BCA? Last year CET cutoff rank and fee structure of MCA?
  15. How much percentage I have to score in BCA to get admission in a good governemnt MCA college?
  16. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  18. Can I get admission in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai with 38.50 marks in TANCET(MCA)? -- [New]
1st September 2015, 12:14 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any ST quota available for the MCA admission? What's the cut-off marks required for taking admission in the same course? I'm in BCA 3rd sem

Yes, there is always a caste based reservation quota in all the entrance exams across the nation.

But to get the cutoff, you need to attend the counseling for the course after the entrance examination. Because, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?