7th December 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Company profile of TCS?

Dear Sir,
Which types of questions are asked by TCS in Off-Campus HR round? And also I want to know about company profile of TCS. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  2. What kind of Technical questions are asked in TCS on-campus drive to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  4. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  5. When TCS will take Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech fresher in Bhopal?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in TCS on-campus aptitude test from MBA student? Format of TCS Aptitude Test?
  7. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company?
  8. How to pass aptitude round of TCS? What kind of questions are asked?
  9. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
  10. When TCS Off-Campus Drive will be held in Bhopal for B.E. Engineers?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys, wipro, Tcs etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  13. What is the process of Off-Campus Drive scheduled by TCS?
  14. What kind of job is offered in TCS to B.Tech fresher? Company profile of TCS?
  15. When will TCS call for the job?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Interview?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  18. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
8th December 2015, 11:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Company profile of TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Which types of questions are asked by TCS in Off-Campus HR round? And also I want to know about company profile of TCS. Waiting for your reply.
HR question papers of TCS:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

7. Can you work under pressure?

8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?

9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?

10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

11. Do you have any questions for me?

For TCS company profile click on the link www.tcs.com/about/Pages/default.aspx
9th December 2015, 04:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Company profile of TCS?

I have attached some Off campus papers as well as information regarding TCS's profile, kindly download the attachment and get the necessary information.
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper,.doc(45.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper...doc(38.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf TCS placement papers.,.pdf(59.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: pdf TCS PLACEMENT PApers.pdf(56.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-2.pdf(61.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-3.pdf(62.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf TCS (Company Profile).pdf(1.88 MB, 34 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?