9th December 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get promotion if quit job in HCL having 5 years of sales experience?

Hello,
I want to know that as I have an experience of 5 years as a salesman in HCL, I can get any promotion if I quit this job? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs and courses after B.Com in advertising sales promotion and sales management?
  2. What should I study among BBA and B.Com in IGNOU if having 8 years of experience in Sales job being a 33 years old candidate?
  3. In which company I should apply to get promotion if want to quit Software Developer post in IBM?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS job having 3 years work experience in HCL?
  5. Shall I quit my software job and go for M.Tech/Government job?
  6. Shall I quit my software job and go for M.Tech/Government job?
  7. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?
  8. Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?
  9. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  10. Whether experience of working in HCL Comnet will help me to get job in IEI as a Senior Technician?
  11. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where in Chennai can I do part time diploma in electrical and electronics?
  13. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  14. Advertising Sales Promotion graduate is eligible for Bosh exam?
  15. TNOU MBA-Second Year-Advertising and Sales Promotion (MSP-41) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Should i continue my job in HCL or go for MCA after completing BCA?
  17. How to get a government job after graduation with 3 years working experience as a sales manager in private company?
  18. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience?
14th December 2015, 12:39 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get promotion if quit job in HCL having 5 years of sales experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know that as I have an experience of 5 years as a salesman in HCL, I can get any promotion if I quit this job? Please tell me about this.
You have to get a job with better remuneration and promotion before you quit this job. It is always advisable to get a job before you quit the current job. As you have 5 years experience in sales and in a very reputed company then it is easier for you to get a job in some other company. So first you have to apply for better jobs and find one before you quit the present job. It is easier for you to get promotion in sales line with 5 years experience.
14th December 2015, 08:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get promotion if quit job in HCL having 5 years of sales experience?

If you are joining some other company after you quit your job in HCL your promotion depends on your experience and your overall CV.
If you have a good CV then you can certainly get a promotion.
Everything depends on your experience and the graduation degree that you have.
A lot also depends on the company that you will be joining and also the vacancies in that company.
So it is very hard to comment on it in detail without knowing those information.
But overall you can get a promotion if you have good experience in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?