9th January 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Shall I quit my software job and go for M.Tech/Government job?

I got 3 years of software job experience.I want to quit my job and go for M tech studies/govt job due to high work tension and lack of job security.I don't know when i loose the job.If i loose the job after marriage then whats my situation.Software companies are removing the employees when the recession comes and even if the employee performs well.I can't able to manage continues learning.I have worked on 15 projects in 3 years.What about my health If i work like this for few more years.Instead of putting lot of effort for 15 projects.If i put this effort for competitive exams/M tech i hope that i may get good job without loosing my health.

11th January 2014, 10:43 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: Shall I quit my software job and go for M.Tech/Government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 3 years of software job experience.I want to quit my job and go for M tech studies/govt job due to high work tension and lack of job security.I don't know when i loose the job.If i loose the job after marriage then whats my situation.Software companies are removing the employees when the recession comes and even if the employee performs well.I can't able to manage continues learning.I have worked on 15 projects in 3 years.What about my health If i work like this for few more years.Instead of putting lot of effort for 15 projects.If i put this effort for competitive exams/M tech i hope that i may get good job without loosing my health.
Dear friend just think about one thing why a person do job. 1st to earn money for better life, 2nd to fulfill basic needs,3rd maintain status and 4th to get a Name in society. Such wishes bounds a person to do job if we are not comfotable or not satisfied with our job then what is the benifit.just do what you want. Prepair for govtjob
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?