12th December 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to make career in Criminal Psychology after BA in English honours?

I am doing graduation in BA in English honours. I want to make a career in Criminal Psychology. So tell me if it is possible?

13th December 2015, 11:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to make career in Criminal Psychology after BA in English honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing graduation in BA in English honours. I want to make a career in Criminal Psychology. So tell me if it is possible?
Yes, it is possible to make a career in Criminal Psychology after B.A in English. You can choose either M.A Psychology or M.A Criminology and Police Administration. The eligibility for the above courses is graduation with 45% marks from the recognized college or university. The duration of the course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?