29th November 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?

After completing BA in English Literature, can I do MA in Psychology? Or can I do MA in English Literature along with Diploma in Psychology? If yes, what is the duration of the diploma course? Is a diploma course full time or in correspondence? And what are the career opportunities? I'm very confused!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to opt for post graduation course? Psychology or Literature?
  2. Available diploma courses in English literature?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
  4. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  5. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  6. Detailed information about PG Diploma in English Literature course offered in Mysore University?
  7. List of colleges offering course BA(Journalism, Psychology, English, Literature) in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  8. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  10. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  11. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  12. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  13. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  14. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  15. Am I eligible for the post of TGT(SST)? I have done Psychology, English Literature, Language and Geography
  16. Is it possible to do MA in English Literature twice?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  18. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
30th November 2015, 08:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing BA in English Literature, can I do MA in Psychology? Or can I do MA in English Literature along with Diploma in Psychology? If yes, what is the duration of the diploma course? Is a diploma course full time or in correspondence? And what are the career opportunities? I'm very confused!
Sorry that you are not eligible for M.A Psychology and Diploma in Psychology as well. Students who are willing to do M.A Psychology from a reputed university are required to meet eligibility requirements which are as follows:

The applicant should have passed Bachelor Degree in Psychology or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. It is mandatory that you must study at least two of the subjects like, Chemistry, Biology, at graduation level. The applicant should have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate. Applicants appearing for final year exam prior to qualifying exam or those awaiting their results may also eligible to apply.

Being an in BA in English Literature student, I suggest you to apply for M.A in English Literature. Once, after completing an M.A in English Literature, you may have the option to apply for a PhD or M.Phil in English Literature.
1st December 2015, 09:24 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to do M.A in Psychology as well as Diploma in Psychology.

Eligibility criteria to do MA in Psychology:-

Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or equivalent from a recognized University.
Candidates must have studied Chemistry, Biology in Graduation.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation.
22nd July 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A English with 60%.I'm I able to study M.A.Psycology,Journalism and English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?