17th December 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether Tech Mahindra is an Outsourcing company?

Hello,
I have got selected in Tech Mahindra as a Technical Associate. I am a B.E. graduate and this is my first job. I want to know that this is an Outsourcing company? Please tell me immediately.

2nd January 2016, 11:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Tech Mahindra is an Outsourcing company?

Tech Mahindra is an IT service based company. You are right that it is an outsourcing company. It has clients across the globe. The employees of Tech Mahindra will have to work for such clients. The salary will be given by Tech Mahindra and on the other hand, it has a contract signed with the concerned client for whom the employees are working; the client will be paying Tech Mahindra as per the contract.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?