23rd December 2015, 12:56 PM
ashish singh@10

Best books for 10th standard science group? How to prepare for board exams? What will happen to my school studies if I join Bansal at Kota?

Hello guys I am back
I wanna know the following things about 10 standard
;-which book is best for science group
;-how should I prepare for boards
;-I am thinking to join bansal in eleventh standard in kota what will happen to my studies in delhi (schooling) ?

16th August 2016, 12:27 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best books for 10th standard science group? How to prepare for board exams? What will happen to my school studies if I join Bansal at Kota?

As far as you are looking for good books for the examination prospective of your Class 10th board examination then I would suggest you to first cover the syllabus of NCERT textbook and further for a helpbook you can look for books by S.Chand Publication for Science, Golden Publication for Social Studies and for Mathematics you can refer to book by Dr. R.D. Sharma.

Apart from this to give your examination preparation a finishing touch you can refer to few last year papers and sample papers to know the exact pattern of examination.

Also as you are interested in joining Bansal Classes for your JEE preparation along with your schooling then it is nothing to worry about it is just the minor management of time as syllabus for JEE is more often than not includes the syllabus of board examination. But you must be careful about your schooling as marks in board examination do matter for JEE overall rank and JEE Advanced eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?