8th August 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

Sir,

My daughter is studying in 10th standard in CBSE school,DPS Bopal Ahmedabad.
She plans to join a Gujarat Board school in 11th standard. If she takes school conducted exams of CBSE in 10th standard,will the Gujarat Board school accept her marksheet and admit her in school or can they refuse her?

Please guide.

Regards
Dr Rajiv Bathla

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  2. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  5. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  6. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  7. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  8. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  9. Can I take admission in SCI of Gujarat board after 10th from CBSE board?
  10. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  11. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  12. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  13. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  14. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  15. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  16. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. If I pass my 10th in school board will I be able to get admission in 11th Gujarat Board School?
  18. If I passout from school board then will I be able to get admission in 11th in Gujarat School Board?
8th August 2015, 11:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

Yes, your daughter can get admission in school based on Gujarat Board curriculum after completion of your 10th from CBSE board curriculum. There is no problem even if she opts for school based exam of 10th level. This is because it is the order from the government and every school across India has to accept the mark-sheet and give it the same value as that of board based exam. Moreover, the question paper is formulated by CBSE central council. So there is no need to worry, she can take admission in schools under Gujarat Board curriculum on the basis of mark-sheet of school based exam in 10th.
9th August 2015, 03:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

Yes, it is possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board.

To get admission in Gujarat Board school, you have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
  • School Leaving Certificate
  • Migration Certificate
  • 10th Marks sheet and passing certificate

School will not refuse her admission if you provide all these documents.
9th August 2015, 06:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, she can very much get admission in 11th class in Gujarat board, but for that she will have to clear the entrance examination so conducted by the respective school in Gujarat, without having cleared the examination, she will not be able to get admission.
14th December 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

My child is in cbsc board after 10 school exam not 10 board will he get admission in any gujart board school in science with out giving any entrance exam
30th May 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

now in 2020 my daughter scored less marks in pre board and now CBSC DAV school is not allowing her admission in commerce. now where shuold I go in this lockdown period and what should I do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?