28th December 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?

Sir, I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year electrical and electronics engineering. Please tell about summer training in BHEL. How I can register for summer training in BHEL?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  4. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  8. Am I eligible to do internship in BHEL if I am doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  11. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  14. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bihar?
  17. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
  18. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
29th December 2015, 11:22 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?

BHEL is one of the well reputed organization in India. You can apply for the summer internship in BHEL online as well as offline. For registering you simply have to visit at the official website of the BHEL. Fill your application form properly and submit it with in the due date. You can also send your resume along with the internship application to the HR of the BHEL in the offline mode. If they call you for the interview then you only have to crack the interview to start your internship with BHEL. For your information i want to tell you that BHEL Provides summer training in Haridwar, Bhopal, Hyderabad and Ghaziabad.
18th July 2022, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?

Official website for applying in summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?