21st January 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship in BHEL if I am doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Sir, am i eligible for summer internship in BHEL right now? I'm pursuing btech 3rd year.. Is there any criteria to do this internship now,because it is almost end of summer... Sir please give me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  2. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  3. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  4. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  5. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  6. How to do internship in BHEL Hyderbad after doing B.Tech 3rd year in JNTU Hyderbad? Procedure for the same?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, New Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Summer Internship training at BHEL for 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  12. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am currently doing B.Tech ECE
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Last date of application?
  15. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  16. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  17. When the notification for Internship will be released by BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
24th January 2015, 10:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship in BHEL if I am doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Yes, you are eligible for summer internship since you have almost completed third year of engineering. You need to approach the concerned branch of BHEL from where you want to pursue internship and have a discussion regarding it with the HR manager or the officer-in-charge of the HR department. It will be better if you take help of any senior level employees. The interns are selected on the basis of resume and the tag of the institution they are holding and also on recommendation of senior level employees especially managers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?