29th December 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can do between B.Sc and B.Tech to get a government job?

Which course I can do between B.Sc and B.Tech to get a government job? Can you please let me know which will better to do? Awaiting for the information for you to provide soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  2. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  3. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  5. How to get a good government job after BSc?
  6. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  7. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  8. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After B.Tech how can I apply for a government job?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  11. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  12. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication? -- [New]
  13. Which is better among B.Sc and B.Tech keeping future job prospective in mind?
  14. How can I get a government job after passing BSc final year?
  15. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  16. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
  17. Any scope in government sector for BSc Biotech?
  18. What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?
29th December 2015, 04:41 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Which course I can do between B.Sc and B.Tech to get a government job?

See , if you are good at Mathematics, then it is better to go for B.tech .
If you are an average student in Maths then it is better to go for B.sc.

In B.tech you will have Integration , Differentiation and Trignometry concepts.

If you want to pursue B.tech , then you should apply for the Engineering entrance exams which will conduct every year.
Some entrance exams are ,

~ Eamcet
~ Bitsat
~ Aieee

If you get good rank in any entrance exam , you will get an admission in top engineering colleges.

In B.tech , you can take anyone of the following streams which will have more Government job opportunities.

Electrical and electronics engineering
Electronics and communication engineering
Mechanical engineering
Civil engineering

After completion of B.tech , you can apply for several government jobs as well as different government entrance exams .

Some government jobs and entrance exams which you are eligible to apply are ,

~ Ibps bank clerk exam
~ Ibps bank po exam
~ Cds exam to join in defence services.

~ You can apply for different posts in Government core companies like ,

Iocl
Ongc
Sail
Mtnl
Isro , etc.
30th December 2015, 12:46 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can do between B.Sc and B.Tech to get a government job?

You are eligible to appear for government jobs examination after any of course. But to get a jobs in particular sector such as a job of JE, SE you need to pursue B.tech course.

But if you are interested in banking, defence, civil services, railway etc..then you are eligible to appear for examination even after B.Sc degree.

So, you can join any course as per your interest. But according to me B.tech will be best as there will be advantage of getting a technical degree also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?