2nd January 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for 9th to 12th level teacher in central school?

What is the eligibility criteria for 9th to 12th level teacher in central school? I wanted to join the school as teacher but am not sure what all is the eligibility criteria for the same? Please provide me the answer soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to become a teacher for classes 9th and 12th? Selection process to get a job in government school as a teacher?
  2. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  3. Eligibility criteria for Teachers post in Central School?
  4. What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?
  5. Eligibility criteria to become a computer teacher in 12th and graduate level? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to become a teacher in a kendriya vidyalaya school?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to become permanent teacher in KV school?
  9. Doest CTET or TET is suitable for government job?
  10. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  11. Is B.Tech graduate eligible for school teaching posts?
  12. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?
  13. How can I apply for IPCC without passing CPT? I have passed B.Com, M.Com, B.Ed
  14. Am I eligible for TET after scoring 49% in B.A and 60% in B.Ed
  15. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  16. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  17. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  18. Eligibility to become computer teacher in kerala state syllabus

2nd January 2016, 04:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for 9th to 12th level teacher in central school?

You should have B.Ed qualification along with your graduation or post graduation first and then you need to qualify CTET for getting the teachers job in central schools.

Central schools give job on the basis of CTET scores and if you have qualified this exam with excellent score then you will have chance of selection.

2nd January 2016, 10:28 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for 9th to 12th level teacher in central school?

The eligibility criteria for 9th and 10th class teacher in central school is to complete post graduation in any stream with atleast 55% marks in post graduation. One can apply for above said post whenever KVS recruit post graduate teachers in various categories.

31st July 2021, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

M.com B Ed and ctet clear level 1 & 2 .class 9to 12 ke liye eligible h kya

4th August 2023, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I make teacher from class 9 to 12

5th August 2023, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

For tgt and pgt uptet ctet needed or not

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?