14th January 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Hindi B.Ed through correspondence? Eligibility criteria and fee details?

Please give us the list of colleges offered in hindi b.ed through correspondence and fee particulars in Andhra pradesh and also eligibility criteria for the academic year 2016-17.

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  2. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same
  4. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  5. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  6. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  7. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  8. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  9. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. List of top colleges and universities in Delhi? What is the date, fee and eligibility criteria?
  11. Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?
  12. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  13. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  15. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  16. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  17. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  18. Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management? What is the admission criteria?
17th July 2017, 04:35 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: List of colleges offering Hindi B.Ed through correspondence? Eligibility criteria and fee details?

List of best colleges/universities offering B.Ed hindi through correspondence

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Bangalore University
Jamia Millia Islamia University
Andhra University
Kurukshetra University
Himachal Pradesh University
Karnataka State Open University
Kakatiya University

Eligibility:-
Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree (any stream) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Please tell me which college you want to take admission then I will provide you detail about the fee structure of colleges.
21st September 2018, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering Hindi B.Ed through correspondence? Eligibility criteria and fee details?

I have done my M.A hindi now i want to do hindi B.ed correspondence.i am living in Bangalore please suggest me some good correspondence colleges.
16th June 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Indira Gandhi open university distans education I am BA hons in pols,I try to Hidi B ED course it is possible,I passed in 1994.
5th July 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I did my master degree on2005.and passed sahithyacharya of kerala hindi pracharanam sabha.can i do hindi Bed in correspondence course. Which university can I follow.
2nd November 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Where is ignou in trivandrum for doing correspondence Hindi b.ed
5th November 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher.i study another degree Hindi B.ed through correspondence for promotion.pls suggest me college in A.P.
8th June 2021, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA Hindi. Now I would like to do B.Ed Hindi through correspondence. Actually I'm working as a Hindi teacher. So I have two year experience but I didn't study NCTE course like D.EL.ED.

Can you say which college or university offer B.Ed Hindi through correspondence in Tamilnadu or open distance learning.
Please Let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?