14th January 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Implant training and Summer training?

I want to attend the cancer studies related summer or implant training. I want to know about the difference between the two. So please provide information.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  2. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  3. Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?
  4. How to get Implant training in Erode city? What kind of implant training is available?
  5. Which semester is apt for Implant training? Procedure for Implant training?
  6. How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training?
  7. Where we can get the chance for doing implant training in designing field?
  8. How to apply for implant training?
  9. List of companies offering In-plant Training in Hyderabad and Secundrabad?
  10. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  11. Eligibility for implant training in any company? Procedure to join training?
  12. Where 5 days implant training is offered?
  13. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. List of companies offering Implant Training to M.E. 1st year student in Kanyakumari?
  16. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List implant training program for B.Tech (Civil) students?
  18. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
16th January 2016, 12:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between Implant training and Summer training?

Differences between implant training and summer training :-

- Summer training is given by any organization where you can get only training whereas in implant training you will get hands-on in the real working stuff.

- Summer training is usually conducted by the training institutes whereas implant training is conducted by the corporate companies.

- Summer training involves a certification exam usually at the end whereas implant training usually have some real world implementation project.

- One gets to learn more in implant training than in summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?